The Planning Board meets on the first and third Wednesday of each month at 7:30 PM in Woodbury Village Hall - 455 Route 32, Highland Mills. Agendas are set prior to each meeting and posted here. Only scheduled items are discussed. Meeting minutes are prepared following each meeting and are available in hardcopy at the Building Department or electronically below.
The Village of Woodbury Planning Board reviews, approves, and oversees all planning-related activities in the Village. In addition, it serves as the Architectural Review Board.
Planning Board Members
- Christopher Gerver - Chairperson
- Robert Anzalone
- Richard Cataggio
- Sandra Capriglione
- Joseph Buglino
- Dennis G. Lindsay - Engineer
- Stuart Turner - Planner
- Richard Golden - Attorney
- John Collins - Traffic
- Michael Musso - Telecommunications
PLANNING BOARD MEETING AGENDA
July 17, 2019
- Woodview Hts/39M LLC – Review and discuss site plan submitted for proposed 13 lot subdivision. Said property is located on Hill Ave in Highland Mills and is known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Maps as Section 204 Block 1 Lot 34.2.
- Hartman/ARB – Review application received for ARB review of proposed single family dwelling within the development known as Woodbury Villas. Said property is located at 7 Alleghany Cross and is known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Maps as Section 255 Block 1 Lot 7.
- Homeland Towers – Discuss and review site plan submitted for proposed wireless telecommunications facility to include a 110 foot monopole with a 2,584 square foot multi carrier equipment compound at the base. Said property is located at 11 Abrams Road in Central Valley and is known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Maps as Section 226 Block 1 Lot 38.
- Genco – Review previously approved Site Plan, Special Permit and ARB of proposed 7 unit residential complex on vacant property which has expired. Said property is located in the HB Zoning District at 6 & 8 Falkirk Avenue in Central Valley and is known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Maps as Section 231 Block 3 Lots 6.1 & 6.2.