VILLAGE OF WOODBURY - PLANNING BOARD MEETING AGENDA
May 6, 2020 - 7:30 PM - Via Zoom (Information below)
Opening of Meeting - Acceptance of previous minutes.
1) Local Law # 5 – Review referral by the Village Board of Trustees of Local Law #5 entitled “A Local Law Amending Chapter 310 (Zoning) of the Code of the Village of Woodbury amending the definition of Lot Area.”
Local Law 5 - Click link
ZOOM MEETING DETAILS - Below
The Planning Board meets on the first and third Wednesday of each month at 7:30 PM in Woodbury Village Hall - 455 Route 32, Highland Mills. Agendas are set prior to each meeting and posted here. Only scheduled items are discussed. Meeting minutes are prepared following each meeting and are available in hardcopy at the Building Department or electronically below.
The Village of Woodbury Planning Board reviews, approves, and oversees all planning-related activities in the Village. In addition, it serves as the Architectural Review Board.
Planning Board Members
- Christopher Gerver - Chairperson
- Robert Anzalone
- Richard Cataggio
- Sandra Capriglione
- Joseph Buglino
- Dennis G. Lindsay - Engineer
- Stuart Turner - Planner
- Richard Golden - Attorney
- John Collins - Traffic
- Michael Musso - Telecommunications