The Village of Woodbury Planning Board reviews, approves, and oversees all planning-related activities in the Village. In addition, it serves as the Architectural Review Board.
The Planning Board meets on the first and third Wednesday of each month at 7:30 PM in Woodbury Town Hall, 455 Route 32, Highland Mills. Agendas are set prior to each meeting and posted here. Only scheduled items are discussed. Meeting minutes are prepared following each meeting and are available in hardcopy at the Building Department or electronically.
at 7:30 at Village Hall
VILLAGE OF WOODBURY
PLANNING BOARD MEETING AGENDA
February 20, 2019
1) Weiss/Apple Hill – Public hearing for ARB review of proposed single family home located at 26 Apple Hill Drive in Highland Mills. This property is designated as a critical environmental area pursuant to SEQRA and subject to the Village regulations for ridge preservation (310-13). Said property is known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Maps as Section 204 Block 2 Lot 2.
2) Silberstein/Corporate Drive - Review and discuss previously approved site plan for an office building and parking lot to include the addition of landscaping. Said property is located at 14 Corporate Drive in Central Valley and is known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Maps as Section 226 Block 1 Lot 88.
3) Solar Liberty – Discuss proposed placement of roof top solar panels at the Life Storage Building. Said property is located at 97 Maher Lane and is known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Maps as Section 225 Block 1 Lot 40.
4) Ridge Realty – Review and discuss revised plan submitted for proposed 3 lot subdivision of parcel located at 345 Ridge Road in Highland Mills. Said property is known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Maps as Section 204 Block 1 Lot 14.2.
Viewing and printing of these documents requires a modern browser which is compatible with Google Docs. Hard copy of documents can be obtained from the Village Clerk's office.
Applications & Forms
- Amended Site Plan
- Amended Subdivision
- Application to Appear Before P.B.
- ARB Requirements & Application
- ARB Signage
- Boundary Line Change
- DPW Checklist
- Escrow Requirements
- Preliminary or Final Subdivision
- Resolution Extension
- Site Plan Application
Applications for the Planning Board may be obtained in hardcopy at the Building Department.