The Village of Woodbury Planning Board reviews, approves, and oversees all planning-related activities in the Village. In addition, it serves as the Architectural Review Board.
The Planning Board meets on the first and third Wednesday of each month at 7:30 PM in Woodbury Village Hall - 455 Route 32, Highland Mills. Agendas are set prior to each meeting and posted here. Only scheduled items are discussed. Meeting minutes are prepared following each meeting and are available in hardcopy at the Building Department or electronically.
at 7:30 at Village Hall
VILLAGE OF WOODBURY
PLANNING BOARD MEETING AGENDA
June 19, 2019
a) Weiss/Apple Hill – Review resolution of approval for ARB of single family home located at 26 Apple Hill Drive in Highland Mills. Said property is known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Maps as Section 204 Block 2 Lot 2.
1) Pine Ridge Estates - Extension request of preliminary approval for 6 lot subdivision located off of Schunnemunk Road in Highland Mills and known on the Tax Maps as Section 213 Block 1 Lots 4 & 5
2) Brach & Mann – Review and discuss revised site plan submitted for a proposed Shul and Mikvah to be located within an existing single family dwelling and parking area. Said property is located at 24 Catskill High Rail in Central Valley and is known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Maps as Section 254 Block 7 Lots 2.
3) Woodbury Common Phase 5 - 2019 Expansion - Review and possible action to approve a Scope for a Draft Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement in connection with the referenced Phase 5 expansion. Said property is generally known as Woodbury Common Premium Outlets, has frontage on Route 32 and is known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Maps as Section 226 Block 1 Lot 1 and Section 225 Block 1 Lot 70.2.
Viewing and printing of these documents requires a modern browser which is compatible with Google Docs. Hard copy of documents can be obtained from the Village Clerk's office.
Applications & Forms
- Amended Site Plan
- Amended Subdivision
- Application to Appear Before P.B.
- ARB Requirements & Application
- ARB Signage
- Boundary Line Change
- DPW Checklist
- Escrow Requirements
- Preliminary or Final Subdivision
- Resolution Extension
- Site Plan Application
Applications for the Planning Board may be obtained in hardcopy at the Building Department.