The Village of Woodbury Planning Board reviews, approves, and oversees all planning-related activities in the Village. In addition, it serves as the Architectural Review Board.
The Planning Board meets on the first and third Wednesday of each month at 7:30 PM in Woodbury Town Hall, 511 Route 32, Highland Mills. Agendas are set prior to each meeting and posted here. Only scheduled items are discussed. Meeting minutes are prepared following each meeting and are available in hardcopy at the Building Department or electronically.
at 7:30 at Town Hall
VILLAGE OF WOODBURY
PLANNING BOARD MEETING AGENDA
JULY 18, 2018
a) Central Valley Property – Review resolution for Site Plan, Special Permit and ARB for the construction of a two story mixed use building and parking lot expansion Said property is located at 252 Route 32 in Central Valley and is known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Maps as Section 230 Block 7 Lots 17 thru 19.
b) AEONN – Review resolution for proposed 85 room hotel. Said property is located at 100 Estrada Road in Central Valley and is known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Maps as Section 226 Block 1 Lots 21.2
1) IBEW – Public Hearing for an amended Site Plan, Special Permit and ARB for the addition of a prefab steel accessory building (4,608 Sq. Ft.) for classroom use and parking lot expansion. Said property is located at 67 Commerce Drive South in Harriman and is known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Maps as Section 225 Block 2 Lot 15.2.
2) Silberstein – Review and discuss proposed revision to a previously approved site plan for an office building and parking lot. Said property is located at 4 Corporate Drive in Central Valley and is known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Maps as Section 226 Block 1 Lot 88.
3) Brach & Mann – Review and discuss site plan for a proposed Shul and Mikvah to be located within an existing single family dwelling to include an adjacent parking area. Said property is located at 22 & 24 Catskill High Rail in Central Valley and is known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Maps as Section 254 Block 7 Lots 1 & 2.
Viewing and printing of these documents requires a modern browser which is compatible with Google Docs. Hard copy of documents can be obtained from the Village Clerk's office.
Applications & Forms
- Amended Site Plan
- Amended Subdivision
- Application to Appear Before P.B.
- ARB Requirements & Application
- ARB Signage
- Boundary Line Change
- DPW Checklist
- Escrow Requirements
- Preliminary or Final Subdivision
- Resolution Extension
- Site Plan Application
Applications for the Planning Board may be obtained in hardcopy at the Building Department.