The Village of Woodbury Planning Board reviews, approves, and oversees all planning-related activities in the Village. In addition, it serves as the Architectural Review Board.
The Planning Board meets on the first and third Wednesday of each month at 7:30 PM in Woodbury Town Hall, 511 Route 32, Highland Mills. Agendas are set prior to each meeting and posted here. Only scheduled items are discussed. Meeting minutes are prepared following each meeting and are available in hardcopy at the Building Department or electronically.
at 7:30pm at Town Hall
VILLAGE OF WOODBURY
PLANNING BOARD MEETING
MARCH 15, 2017
1) The Gardens at Harriman Station – Discuss submission to initiate SEQRA review for vacant property located on Route 17 adjacent to the Harriman Train Station. Said property is located in the TV Zoning District and is known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Maps as Section 243 Block 1 Lots 1 thru 25.
2) Bakertown Rd Condos/Emergency Access – Review application submitted for proposed emergency access road for development located in the Village of Kiryas Joel at the intersection of County Rt. 105 and Acres Road. Said property is located in the R2A Zoning District and is known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Maps as Section 225 Block 1 Lot 1 & Block 213 Lot 1 Block 28.12.
Viewing and printing of these documents requires a modern browser which is compatible with Google Docs. Hard copy of documents can be obtained from the Village Clerk's office.
Applications & Forms
- Amended Site Plan
- Amended Subdivision
- Application to Appear Before P.B.
- ARB Requirements & Application
- ARB Signage
- Escrow Requirements
- Preliminary or Final Subdivision
- Resolution Extension
- Site Plan Application
Applications for the Planning Board may be obtained in hardcopy at the Building Department.