The Village of Woodbury Planning Board reviews, approves, and oversees all planning-related activities in the Village. In addition, it serves as the Architectural Review Board.
The Planning Board meets on the first and third Wednesday of each month at 7:30 PM in Woodbury Town Hall, 511 Route 32, Highland Mills. Agendas are set prior to each meeting and posted here. Only scheduled items are discussed. Meeting minutes are prepared following each meeting and are available in hardcopy at the Building Department or electronically.
at 7:30 at Town Hall
VILLAGE OF WOODBURY
PLANNING BOARD MEETING AGENDA
APRIL 18, 2018
1) CV Properties - Review traffic report and conclude SEQRA for the proposed construction of a two story mixed use building and parking lot expansion Said property is located at 252 Route 32 in Central Valley and is known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Maps as Section 230 Block 7 Lots 17 thru 19.
2) Highland Mills Center Group – Review traffic report and EAF for proposed 84 unit Senior Housing complex on vacant property located off of Route 32 near the intersection with Ford Ave in Highland Mills. Said property is known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Maps as Section 218 Block 2 Lot 7, 9 thru 11 & 13.
3) Genco – Public Hearing for Site Plan approval, Special Permit and ARB of proposed 7 unit residential complex on vacant property. Said property is located in the HB Zoning District at 6 & 8 Falkirk Avenue in Central Valley and is known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Maps as Section 231 Block 3 Lots 6.1 & 6.2.
4) Pine Ridge Estates - Extension request of preliminary approval for 6 lot subdivision located off of Schunnemunk Road in Highland Mills and known on the Tax Maps as Section 213 Block 1 Lots 4 & 5.
5) Pomona Enterprises - Review and discuss additional documents submitted for ARB application and schedule Public Hearing for proposed single family home located within the Woodbury Villas subdivision. Said property is located at 18 Hudson Pointe and is known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Maps as Section 255 Block 3 Lot 9.
6) Woodview Hts – Review and discuss revisions to approved preliminary subdivision plan. Said property is located on Hill Ave in Highland Mills and is known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Maps as Section 204 Block 1 Lot 34.2
7) IBEW – Review proposed amended site plan for the addition of a prefab steel accessory building (4,608 Sq. Ft.) for classroom use and parking lot expansion. Said property is located at 67 Commerce Drive South in Harriman and is known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Maps as Section 225 Block 2 Lot 15.2.
Viewing and printing of these documents requires a modern browser which is compatible with Google Docs. Hard copy of documents can be obtained from the Village Clerk's office.
Applications & Forms
- Amended Site Plan
- Amended Subdivision
- Application to Appear Before P.B.
- ARB Requirements & Application
- ARB Signage
- Boundary Line Change
- DPW Checklist
- Escrow Requirements
- Preliminary or Final Subdivision
- Resolution Extension
- Site Plan Application
Applications for the Planning Board may be obtained in hardcopy at the Building Department.