The Village of Woodbury Planning Board reviews, approves, and oversees all planning-related activities in the Village. In addition, it serves as the Architectural Review Board.
The Planning Board meets on the first and third Wednesday of each month at 7:30 PM in Woodbury Town Hall, 511 Route 32, Highland Mills. Agendas are set prior to each meeting and posted here. Only scheduled items are discussed. Meeting minutes are prepared following each meeting and are available in hardcopy at the Building Department or electronically.
at 7:30 at Town Hall
VILLAGE OF WOODBURY
PLANNING BOARD MEETING AGENDA
DECEMBER 6th, 2017
1) Melody Lane Property – Public hearing for proposed amended site plan to include freestanding sign (Mercedes Benz). Said property is located on Melody Lane and is known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Maps as Section 225 Block 1 Lots 36.
2) Woodbury Diner - Public Hearing for an amended site plan and ARB review of exterior renovations to the existing Woodbury Diner located at 220 Route 32 in Central Valley. Said property is known on the Village of Woodbury tax maps as Section 229 Block 1 Lot 27.
3) Woodview Hts - Discuss extension request for preliminary subdivision approval. Said property is located on Hill Ave in Highland Mills and is known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Maps as Section 204 Block 1 Lot 34.2.
Viewing and printing of these documents requires a modern browser which is compatible with Google Docs. Hard copy of documents can be obtained from the Village Clerk's office.
Applications & Forms
- Amended Site Plan
- Amended Subdivision
- Application to Appear Before P.B.
- ARB Requirements & Application
- ARB Signage
- Boundary Line Change
- DPW Checklist
- Escrow Requirements
- Preliminary or Final Subdivision
- Resolution Extension
- Site Plan Application
Applications for the Planning Board may be obtained in hardcopy at the Building Department.