The Village of Woodbury Planning Board reviews, approves, and oversees all planning-related activities in the Village. In addition, it serves as the Architectural Review Board.
The Planning Board meets on the first and third Wednesday of each month at 7:30 PM in Woodbury Town Hall, 511 Route 32, Highland Mills. Agendas are set prior to each meeting and posted here. Only scheduled items are discussed. Meeting minutes are prepared following each meeting and are available in hardcopy at the Building Department or electronically.
at 7:30pm at Village Hall
VILLAGE OF WOODBURY
PLANNING BOARD MEETING
JULY 19, 2017
1) Woodview Heights - Discuss extension request for preliminary subdivision approval. Said property is located on Hill Ave in Highland Mills and is known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Maps as Section 204 Block 1 Lot 34.2.
2) Central Valley Properties - Review proposed site plan and ARB for the construction of a two story mixed use building and parking lot expansion Said property is located at 252 Route 32 in Central Valley and is known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Maps as Section 230 Block 7 Lots 17 thru 19
3) Highland Mills Center Group – Review and discuss application submitted for proposed 84 unit Senior Housing complex on vacant property located off of Route 32 near the intersection with Ford Ave in Highland Mills. Said property is known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Maps as Section 218 Block 2 Lot 7, 9 thru 11 & 13.
4) Neiderman/Milval Lane – Review and discuss revised site plan and additional documents submitted for proposed construction of local community Shul with Mikvah on a property located in the R2A Zoning District and is located at 83 Milval Lane in Highland Mills. Said property is known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Maps as Section 213 Block 1 Lot 85.
Viewing and printing of these documents requires a modern browser which is compatible with Google Docs. Hard copy of documents can be obtained from the Village Clerk's office.
Applications & Forms
- Amended Site Plan
- Amended Subdivision
- Application to Appear Before P.B.
- ARB Requirements & Application
- ARB Signage
- Boundary Line Change
- DPW Checklist
- Escrow Requirements
- Preliminary or Final Subdivision
- Resolution Extension
- Site Plan Application
Applications for the Planning Board may be obtained in hardcopy at the Building Department.