The Village of Woodbury Planning Board reviews, approves, and oversees all planning-related activities in the Village. In addition, it serves as the Architectural Review Board.
The Planning Board meets on the first and third Wednesday of each month at 7:30 PM in Woodbury Town Hall, 455 Route 32, Highland Mills. Agendas are set prior to each meeting and posted here. Only scheduled items are discussed. Meeting minutes are prepared following each meeting and are available in hardcopy at the Building Department or electronically.
at 7:30 at Village Hall
VILLAGE OF WOODBURY
PLANNING BOARD MEETING AGENDA
April 17, 2019
Carryovers & Resolutions
a) Woodbury Common/Michael Kors Rebuild – Review resolution for a revised Site Plan, Special Permit and ARB for the demolition and rebuild of the Michael Kors building with expansion into existing service court. Said property is located off of Route 32 within the Woodbury Common Premium Outlet shopping center and is known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Maps as Section 225 Block 1 Lot 70.2.
1) Woodbury Common/Tenant Storage – Public Hearing for amended Site Plan Special Permit ARB Review for proposed amendment to the Special Permit use to allow the utilization of available leasable retail space for tenant storage space. Said property is located off of Route 32 within the Woodbury Common Premium Outlet shopping center and is known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Maps as Section 225 Block 1 Lot 70.2
2) Silberstein/Corporate Drive – Continuation of Public Hearing for Site Plan approval, Special Permit and ARB for an office building and parking lot to include landscaping. Said property is located at 14 Corporate Drive in Central Valley and is known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Maps as Section 226 Block 1 Lot 88
3) Solar Liberty – Public Hearing for a site plan amendment to include placement of roof top solar panels at the Life Storage Building. Said property is located at 97 Maher Lane and is known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Maps as Section 225 Block 1 Lot 40.
4) Weiss/Apple Hill – Discuss ARB review of proposed single family home located at 26 Apple Hill Drive in Highland Mills. This property is designated as a critical environmental area pursuant to SEQRA and subject to the Village regulations for ridge preservation (310-13). Said property is known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Maps as Section 204 Block 2 Lot 2.
5) Homeland Towers – Discuss and review view shed requirements for proposed wireless telecommunications facility to include a 110 foot monopole with a 2,584 square foot multi carrier equipment compound at the base. Said property is located at 11 Abrams Road in Central Valley and is known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Maps as Section 226 Block 1 Lot 38.
6) Shops of Woodbury – Review revised site plan and additional documents submitted for a mixed use development to include retail stores, restaurants and a hotel. Said property is located at the intersection of Route 32 and Locey Lane and is known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Maps as Section 225 Block 1 Lots 34.1 & 34.2.
Viewing and printing of these documents requires a modern browser which is compatible with Google Docs. Hard copy of documents can be obtained from the Village Clerk's office.
Applications & Forms
- Amended Site Plan
- Amended Subdivision
- Application to Appear Before P.B.
- ARB Requirements & Application
- ARB Signage
- Boundary Line Change
- DPW Checklist
- Escrow Requirements
- Preliminary or Final Subdivision
- Resolution Extension
- Site Plan Application
Applications for the Planning Board may be obtained in hardcopy at the Building Department.