The Village of Woodbury Planning Board reviews, approves, and oversees all planning-related activities in the Village. In addition, it serves as the Architectural Review Board.
The Planning Board meets on the first and third Wednesday of each month at 7:30 PM in Woodbury Town Hall, 511 Route 32, Highland Mills. Agendas are set prior to each meeting and posted here. Only scheduled items are discussed. Meeting minutes are prepared following each meeting and are available in hardcopy at the Building Department or electronically.
at 7:30pm at Town Hall
VILLAGE OF WOODBURY
PLANNING BOARD MEETING
APRIL 19, 2017
Carryovers & Decisions
a) T-Mobile - Maher Lane – Review decision for recertification of Special Permit for existing and previously approved telecommunications facility located at 101 Maher Lane and is known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Maps as Section 225 Block 1 Lot 10.421.
1) Woodbury Common – Discuss plan submitted and possible referral to the Zoning Board for proposed placement of Food Truck areas/locations within the Woodbury Common Shopping Center on Route 32 in Central Valley. Said property is located in the IB Zoning District and is known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Maps as Section 225 Block 1 Lot 70.2.
2) Gabrielle Manufacturing – Review proposed amended site plan for the installation of a smaller sawdust collection system than previously approved for a wood product manufacturer. Said property is located at 11 Bond Street in Central Valley and is known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Map as Section 226 Block 1 Lot 91.
3) The Gardens at Harriman Station – Review SEQRA and lead agency status for vacant property located on Route 17 adjacent to the Harriman Train Station. Said property is located in the TV Zoning District and is known on the Village of Woodbury Tax Maps as Section 243 Block 1 Lots 1 thru 25.
Viewing and printing of these documents requires a modern browser which is compatible with Google Docs. Hard copy of documents can be obtained from the Village Clerk's office.
Applications & Forms
- Amended Site Plan
- Amended Subdivision
- Application to Appear Before P.B.
- ARB Requirements & Application
- ARB Signage
- Escrow Requirements
- Preliminary or Final Subdivision
- Resolution Extension
- Site Plan Application
Applications for the Planning Board may be obtained in hardcopy at the Building Department.